This page describes how to play Super Worms. Of course, the best way to learn the
game is by trying it yourself, but reading this page will help you know how the
controls work and what the items are for.
Super Worms has the following options, which can be chosen from the main menu:
- Grand Prix: Race against the AI controlled computer opponents on five different
tracks (five laps each). You may not be the last to finish any of the
tracks, or you will have to try again.
- Practice: Practice racing on a track and try to set new time records.
- Match: Race for two players on any track (five laps).
- Knock-Out: Combination of Match and Battle game, win by either being the first
to reach the finish or by hitting your opponent using the available
items (only available in the registered version).
- Battle Game: Fight between two players: use the items to hit your opponent three
times to win.
Super Worms - Practice
- All menus are controlled by the arrow keys on the keyboard. To select an option, press Enter
or Space. To go back or exit the game, press Esc at any time.
- If you have any joysticks, go to Options, Controls to set them up.
- Use the following keys to control your worm:
| Action || Player 1 || Player 2 |
| Left || Left arrow key || S |
| Right || Right arrow key || F |
| Drive || Up arrow key || E |
| Break || Down arrow key || D |
| Use item || Ins || Space |
- The following keys are also available during the game:
| Key || Action |
| P || Pause game |
| F2 || Change ground detail level |
| F3 || Change camera view of bottom screen (one player Grand Prix only) |
| F4 || Sound on/off |
| F5/F6 || Music volume up/down |
| F7/F8 || Sound FX volume up/down |
| F9 || Turn VSync on/off (this might make movement smoother on some systems) |
| Shift-Esc || Give up and try the same track again (Grand Prix only) |
| Esc || Quit game |
Introduction - Manual - Maps - Download - FAQ - Register - Links
Copyright, Privacy, Disclaimer